Roslindale Indoor Cycling & Bootcamp Studio


We are your neighborhood boutique cycling studio in Roslindale, Massachusetts offering a fantastic workout at a price that can’t be beat. We welcome all fitness levels and take pride in creating a studio environment that is friendly, supportive and fun! Our small class sizes give our instructors the opportunity to work closely with you to help you achieve your goals. 




RYDE is 45 minutes of cycling featuring fun and challenging choreography to the beat of the music. Hand weights are included to give you a full body workout. Each instructor has their own music taste and choreography so you never do the same workout twice! Wear SPD cycling shoes, borrow ours free, or use your own athletic shoes.


Our unique 60- minute bootcamp class NOT ON THE the bike. You'll see strength circuit exercises with equipment like TRX, Kettlebells, and dumbbells and we'll do things like deadlifts, squats, planks, and push ups. Classes are conducted in small groups so you'll get the most out of your workout. Wear your own athletic shoes please!


This class combines our fast paced, beat driven cycling classes with mat based core, strength, and band exercises. You'll be on the bike 75% of class and off the bike for the remainder 25%. RYDE + CORE is a complete body workout and is a great intermediate class combining our RYDE and LYFT programming.


Special events


To sign up for a Special Event make sure you are signed in, select your payment option, then head to our SCHEDULE and book!



Saturday May 5th 12pm with Caitlin and Melissa
Are you getting married soon or part of a bridal party? Now is your chance to sweat for the big day with other LYFE CYCLE brides along with your gal pals and bridal party! Join us for a fun class taught by our brides to be Melissa and Caitlin followed by bubbly, snacks, and goodie bags! Brides will get a tank and everybody will go home with a bachelorette LYFE CYCLE swag bag. 
$18 Members/ $24 Non-Members


AFTER purchasing, click the button below to book your bike in class!